Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Projek Tengah Malam!!!


Last night, hubby and I did something that we always do not only during night time, but any time when we feel like we wanted to do it. However, last night is the first time we did it late midnight and we did it for 3 round (or maybe 5) with our 60D on the makeup table to record it!!!

Hubby getting tired and I can see that he is half dreaming already. He needs to wake up early tomorrow for his 'One whole day shift', but me, I'm still full of energy and getting excited. After all, I am not satisfied with it yet..

"We continue tomorrow and you just get yourself ready ok", this is what hubby said to me before the both of us off to the dreamland....

I woke up this morning with the sound of last night project echoing from our PC. I looked at him and he smile, "We continue taking video today ok".

"Do we really need to do this?" I voiced him up my hesitation.

He smile....



P/S: What are these two people up to??? What are their 'midnight project'? Wanna know more?


XOXO
Emelda Shabelle




2 comments: