Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Real Moment Of His Life..



I took pictures when I'm bored...and this is the product of boredom. 


It's ain't easy taking kids' photos especially those who doesn't even like cameras. Well, some kids love to have their pictures taken, but some don't.  But, if you manage to get the best from them, it gonna be breathtaking pictures coz they will portray the real moment of their life, not posed photos!


So, yesterday I managed to play 'hide & seek' with Aaron inside a blanket, with my right hand holding my camera! Wow, it's not easy coz he's moving like 60km/minute!!!


Presenting you guys some of his best moment in life!


He loves 'hide & seek'....


Now you see me, now you don't...




P/S: Will take some snaps again today!


XOXO
Emelda Shabelle

1 comment: