Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Friday, October 14, 2011

From My Tiny Little Kitchen With Love {Part 5}

Yesterday, Hubby called me a few times just to informed me that he want to eat at home. But I was sleeping during that time and unable to pick up his call. In fact, I was too sleepy that I forgot to charged my hp.

Actually, I didn't cooked anything coz he seldom eat at home. Even though he said 'no need to cook', but I am not gonna let him sleep with 'empty' stomach. It is almost 10:00pm already when I finished cooking. I just cooked a very simple and easy to prepare dishes for him coz I know he is damn hungry! 

I would probably named this food as '15 minutes dishes' because I took 15 minutes to prepare it (including time to prepare everything eg. cleaning the prawns)...


Tom Yum Prawn...

Terung (Brinjal/Eggplant) sambal Belachan dengan udang kering..



  
XOXO
Emelda Shabelle



No comments:

Post a Comment