Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

In the Midst of Pissing Off With... (THEM)!!!!



Pissed Off!!!

 

I'm getting tired of this NEVER ENDING WORKS. Too many things happening and too much works to be done yet so little time to finish everything..

I'm suppose to send my Documentation last month, due date is on 24th Sept 2011. First issue; How the hell am I going to finish it before 24th when the programme is not finish yet. Hypothesis: 'He' is NOT aware of the programme. All he ever know is to give order. Second issue; How to finish it early when Me, Myself depending on those people who suppose to hand over their info regarding to the programme (I'm not involved in this programme) to me but THEY took so long to pass it to me too. I was given the info right before PMR. (But still, I completed my part already!!!)

I also got a SMS from 'HER'. Ordering me to put up the notice for the coming meeting (I'm not gonna mention what meeting it is). Damn, I got the message while I'm monitoring the Form 5 Final Exam. Oh man, I thought I'm gonna spend my weekend by marking papers ONLY, but it seem that I have to prepare for the meeting's minute AGAIN!

I also received SMS  from the same person as early as 7:55A.M on SUNDAY, I mean WEEKEND!!! She wanted to see the draft for HUPH which only going to happen on NEXT MONTH!!!

Actually, I'm okay with this but totally and extremely in the midst of pissing off with 'THEM'!!! I have my own limit. Why on earth they keep on bulking up all the 'heavy' work & position to 'US'? Why everything must be given to the same person? Are 'THEY' blind or pretend to be one? This is the reason for  "WHY WE ARE HIGHLY DEMOTIVATED" !!! It's so damn UNFAIR!!! This is the scenario, those who escaped from duty and irresponsible will be living happily with no given works (or maybe less and easy work), NOTHING... NA-DA!!! They can do whatever they want without given warning!!!! But those who are 'RELIABLE' will be given tons of work, if you refuse to handle it or beg them to at least consider on giving 'less' works/duties, then THEY will use their 'so-called-POWER' to 'blackmail' you with SHOW-CAUSE LETTER! No wonder all those dependable people raising up their white flag and asking for transfer!

Don't THEY get it? Please show use some mercy and please OPEN YOUR EYES!!! WE are NOT a ROBOT. We are just an ORDINARY human and we need to get a break or else we'll become CRAZY!!!


In the Mind of A Paranoid Schizophrenic. JUST KIDDING!!!


Oh MY.... MAC & HUPH around the corner!!! Analysis for form 4 & form 5. Key-in marks for SAPS... uncountable works!!!


P/S: I better start marking my paper than just mumbling around and spreading bad aura here... Really need to attract Positive Aura.


XOXO
Emelda Shabelle


4 comments:

  1. i oso HATE MY working environment!!!!hate!!hate!!! bcoz of my b*s...very la de S%#@*D!!....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhahaha.... Yg bikin geram. SKT tidak tercapai coz lebih byk masa urus Hal lain lain berbanding the main core biz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe SKT pun blm hntr ni hehehehe

    ReplyDelete