Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Where To Eat (Noodle Soup) - Strictly Non Halal!!!!

(PhonePhotography)

Hi all....

Jalan-Jalan Cari Mamam in Penampang is not that difficult for us. We know where to get the best Ngiu Chap in town, the best Bak Kut Teh, the reasonable Steamboat, the worst ever food and et cetera ... When I say 'The Best", I'm actually referring to MY POINT OF VIEW. So, don't blame me if we have different taste yaaa. This review is basically based on my 'taste review'.. 

So, when I want to eat 'simple yet delicious' 'PORK' noodle soup. I would definitely go for Pipin. For me, they really serve the best fresh pork soup ever ( Yeahhhh I'm being too Hyperbole here!). Seriously, I really miss Pipin food when I'm away. My hubby loves their Taufu!!! 

Briefly info about Pipin. 
Located near to Poili's House (Kalau org Penampang memang kenal siapa tu Poili). To be exact, Jalan Tomposik. It's on your right hand side if you driving towards Tambunan, approximately 3-4KM after Klinik Kesihatan Penampang. They received lot of customers, therefore most of the time you will find it's hard to get parking. But no worry, since it is a private property (stall in house premise), so basically you can just park your car anywhere as long as you're not blocking the road (narrow road). Oh, besides Pipin 1, They also open another Pipin 2 (you can get fish soup here).

Next, let the pictures tell the story.

MSP 

Murah kan?

Kueh Tiau Pork Soup Kah Liau!!

Some of our orders!

Licinnnnnnnnnn!

Full house.....


P/S: Would like to check on Pipin 2 too ....






XOXO
Emelda Shabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment