Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Monday, December 26, 2011

What I've Got For Christmas?


Merry X'mas Everyone....

Since I thought that I'm not getting any X'mas present this year, I decided to buy some present for myself. I've been good to myself this year and I deserved to get 'some' I think!!! So this is what I've got for myself.


Ordered this long time already, but only manage to take it 3 days before Christmas. So, this is also one of my present for Myself...
NAKED palette from Urban Decay. Ordered this together with the Ben Nye. 

I bought this as a present for myself but I'm using hubby's money to pay. So, just assume this is from him....
Bought This Orgasm by NARS using hubby's Ka-Ching too...

As I mentioned earlier, I thought that I will not gonna get any Christmas Present anymore. Reason wise are, (1) I'm "OLD" already.(2) All of us been spending a LOT of $$$ recently. (3) We had decided to give present for own family only. Meaning to say, NO EXCHANGE gift. But........ Yeepeeeeeee, I got this too....

Holika Holika Egg Soap from Beloved Mum...  Read good review bout this product and I might gonna do review on this too after 2 weeks of usage (might be).

Got this from a Santa a.k.a Aunt Suzanne. I think she bought this in Australia...

Makeup bag from Sister in Law, Flavia. 

Also got 2 set of TRIUMP from mum too. But I prefer not to show it here ....  


Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012 (Soon)!!!


P/S: New Year's Resolution!!!!!


XOXO
Emelda Shabelle.


No comments:

Post a Comment