|Deep fried red fermented bean curd|
Have you guys try chicken wings with red fermented bean curd before? Taste is yummy and my son, Aaron loves it so much. The main ingredient for this recipe is preserved bean curd.
|Image from Google|
- 1 dozen Chicken Wings
- 4 pieces Red Bean Curd
- 2 tbsp. Red Bean Curd Sauce (from the same bottle)
- 1 tbsp seasoning powder (Tumix or Maggie)
- Oil for deep-frying
- 2 eggs
- Corn flour/Tempura Flour
- Marinate the chicken wings with ingredients (A) for minimum of 5 hours. preferably overnight in a fridge.
- Dip the chicken wings in beaten eggs and coat every piece with thin layer of corn flour/Tempura flour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry chicken wings in batches until golden crispy. Drain on a paper towel.