Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Collection of Nail Lacquers...


Hi there beautiful people,


If you guys really follow my blog or read the entry, you'll notice that I never write anything on nail colours. It's not that I don't like it but there are certain things that I will do (and eat too) only when I have the mood. So, this is one of it!

Just recently (this year), I started buying nail colour again. I don't know till' when but... we'll see!

So, what do I have in my collection? 

These are my babies!

O.P.I, Konad, Poshe, Elianto, Cosway, Etude House....
Miss Universe Collection, New York City Ballet Collection, The Muppets by OPI & few Essie nail lacquer.


So, you can see that I'm using wide (not really) range of nail colour's product but I love O.P.I the most (at this moment). It's kinda' expensive but, seriously it worth the price!!! Wait for my review to know 'why'...



P/S: Wish list ---> Ciate Caviar & velvet dust manicure....


** The product were purchased by my hard-earn money. I am not affiliated with this company and review stated are based on my opinion. 


XOXO
Emelda Shabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment