Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

A 'Home' For My Makeup...


Hi my lovely earthlings,

Sorry for being MIA (as if anyone ever bother). I have no intention to abandon my blog for this long, I have lots of things to share but yeahhhh I put the blame on my hectic life (or should I just blame it on my bad time management!!!).  

So, I am so happy (and still happy till today). I bought an ACRYLIC Makeup Organizer for myself last week. This is what I've been wanting for so long; to get a 'home' for all my makeup! You see, I have a few makeup on my table... and drawer... and my makeup box. It's everywhere!!! 

It's everywhere!!!

In my makeup box..


After months of mesmerizing The Kardashians Makeup Organizer, "O.K, that's it! I'm gonna get those for me.", I told myself. 

Tadaaa... At last!

No, I'm not using SKYNET, Thanks to Raj who willing to bring this boxes from KL-SDK...

These are the things I ordered.
OK,OK... will open the boxes for you.

4 drawer with lid with X-divider, Spindle storage Box & 24 slot lipstick holder.

Perfect for storing small items...

24 Slot Lipstick Holder

So, where did I bought this Clear Cube from? I get em' from Makeup Organizer. Besides those three items, she still have other designs too. I am glad that I ordered from her. Super fast service and for someone who can't have COD, no worry coz when I got my parcel,everything was packed nicely with bubble wrap and Styrofoam.   

Review:

Materials:
1) Very high quality acrylic. 
2) Very glossy and transparent effect.

** Acrylic is subject to crazing, cracking or discoloration if brought into contact with incompatible substances.

Prices:
1) 4 drawers with lid including 1 'X' divider:RM495
2) Extra X divider or 6-grid divider: RM40 each
3) 24 lipstick storage: RM40
4) Spindle Box: RM60
5) SKYNET: For SDK rm162 **Subject to change!

** A bit pricey but I think it's reasonable for those who loves their makeup so much!



P/S: Can't wait for the nail colour's rack!

**Everything mentioned and shown in this entry was purchased with my own money. I am NOT affiliated with any company or product mentioned.

XOXO
Emelda Shabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment