Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Unfriendly January......

Hi Peeps...

It's been 34 days already we're in the year 2012.. Honestly speaking, January been treating us (my self to be specific) quite bad with many loses and tragic news. Well, I'm not saying that everyday is a bad day, it just that... too much bad news than good news.

This is one of it..... 












Ohhh by the way, this is my very first time experienced flood. For 'first-timer' like me, I really thought 2012 is kinda real..... Yaiiiiiiiiii. Guess what happened the next day after the flood (9/01/12)?

This is what happened...




Oh no, this is not pictures taken somewhere in Kundasang or any highland. This is how Sandakan looked like on January 9th 2012. Once again, this is why I think Nostradamus's predictions was a little bit .......... kinda true aittttttt.


P/s: I should not think to much!!!!!


XOXO
Emelda Shabelle  

3 comments:

  1. mana taman perumahan ne kena banjir? saya takut terbeli area yang pernah banjir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thomas, sorry late reply. this is in Tmn Bahagia. pasal tu parit i think

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thomas, sorry late reply. this is in Tmn Bahagia. pasal tu parit i think

    ReplyDelete