Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kung Fu Chef



Hi Peeps,


This whole week can be considered as 'movie week' for me. Had downloaded movies in my hard-disk since last week and since we don't have any T&L for the whole week due to sport day, it allow me to watch movies till late midnight. 


To cut this short, I just finished watching this Cantonese Movie called 'Kung Fu Chef'. Yes, this is not the latest movie but still I found it interesting. Well who doesn't when it comes to food, especially the Chinese food.. 


Oh, actually I don't have any topic to talk about but watching the movie remind me bout' foods... Gonna share some pictures here. Beware coz some of the pictures contain non-halal food :-)


Fish Fillet & Fish Roe Curry

Chicken Mushroom

Beef stew

Zhu Kiok

Roasted Tuna


Ohhh ya.... Let's burn the fat after eating all these food.....




XOXO
Emelda Shabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment