Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Morning Sickness Vs Shaklee Preggy Set

Hi,

So I am now in my 2nd trimester (Oppssss now 3rd Trimester. I've been keeping this post in draft for quite sometime). Talking about my pregnancy, I got to know that I'm pregnant only after baby reach his week Six. This is my second. I really have no idea that I'm pregnant. Furthermore, I am actually quite active lifting weight and just started 500 daily abs workout with gym buddy.. How did i got know that I'm pregnant? I have a dream!!!! No kidding!!!

My first pregnancy was OK. Didn't get any Morning Sickness (MS) but my second was different. I experienced terrible headache, fatigue, vomiting and spent most of my time sleeping!!! Arghhhhh....

So, when I saw a friend posted about Shaklee Preggy Set in her FB, I started asking her bout the supplement. Googled bout it and finally gave it a try. Bought full set (Vitalea, B-Complex, Vita C, Ostematrix, Omega Guard and ESP) and started consuming it on end of January. 

Full Preggy Set

My personal view after consuming it? The first week, I still feel light MS but not as frequent as before, but I can feel that i'm gaining back my energy. Then, slowly the vomiting stop. After 1 month, everything went back to normal. 

So this is actually how I started mt journey with Shaklee.. Since I bought more than 200uv (with friend's order), I automatically got the FREE MEMBERSHIP (worth RM65)

Basically, these are the vitamins I took:- 

1) Vitalea Iron Formula

  • Essential for making hemoglobin that carries oxygen for baby.
2) B Complex
  • Contains folic acid helps reduce the risk of birth defects such as spina bifada.
3) Vitamin C
  • For the body to make collagen and increase immune system.
4) Soy Protein Isolate (ESP)
  • Cell renewal
5) Omega Guard
  • DHA supports the brain, eyes and central nervous system.
6) Ostematrix (Calcium)
  • Vital for baby's bones and teeth

Personal view:
Personally, I felt energetic and few friends did compliment on my skin (pores are getting smaller, no oily face) and most of them said that I don't tired...


So, let's check on the supplement...

ESP, B-COMPLEX, VITALEA, VITAMIN C, OMEGA GUARD & OSTEMATRIx

That's basically what I'm taking during my first trimester up to today. If you have any questions on this Preggy Set, do not hesitate to ask me. I will be happy to help..

And.... Since I am now Shaklee Independent Distributor (SID), you can also make your order via Private Message/SMS/Whatapps or even call me. Guide and tips will be given for FREE to all our customers...




XOXO
Emelda 0109304146
Fb Page: Fabulously In 'N' Out

No comments:

Post a Comment