Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Complete SHAKLEE Pregnancy Supplement You MUST Have (My Testimony)...


Hi peeps....

Sejak kebelakangan ni, macam- macam cerita yang kurang enak kita dengar tentang product Shaklee. Bahaya untuk ibu preggy lah, boleh menyebabkan kegemukkan lah, macam-macam lagi yang kurang enak...

Don't worry, kena baca dulu ya sayangggg... Dari A-Z!!! Actually, tajuk tu sekadar gimmick. When we really go through on the entry (with positive and open heart), sebenarnya takde apa2 yang menakutkan pun... But one thing for sure, we (support team) noticed that most people are more attracted to 'controversial headlines'... PANAZZZZ, sampai tak menang tangan bila loyal customers keep on PM gara-gara tajuk Kababoommmmm...
For those who are still worry, hesitate, scare and confuse wether to consume Shaklee or not as your health supplement, no worries... I am a mother (and currently expecting my second baby) a wife, daughter and a friend AND I'M A SHAKLEE LOYAL CONSUMER.. It's crazy thinking on how we have the gut to let our self and our beloved family consume something that claimed to be dangerous, no???

Anyways, if you guys have been reading my previous entry (Morning Sickness), I did mentioned about my pregnancy and what supplement I've been consuming since my 1st trimester. However, I didn't manage to share on my testimony. 

So, let's this picture speaks for itself...



Yes, that was my blood test... I'm quite surprise too coz I've been expecting bad result since my previous medical check-up is quite scary (especially on the glucose part)... However, when Dr. Heong showed and explained to me on my blood screening, all I can hear is "nothing to be worry,  you're healthy".. Thank GOD...

Anyhow, I did asked Dr.Heong on the 'danger' of consuming Omega especially when you are entering 30 weeks and more. Asked him if it's true on what I heard.. I'm relieve with his explanation: "Never believe 100% on what you read or heard from the internet, If it's beneficial for the baby, just continue it..."


Phewwwww.....

So, that's all for now.... I hope this entry benefit you in making your decision for a healthier life.. Any questions? Do not hesitate to give me a buzz, PM or email me at emeldashabelle@gmail.com


XOXO
EMELDA 0109304146

No comments:

Post a Comment