Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm EXTREMELY impress! SERIOUSLY!!!!!



I was blog-walking randomly a couple of minutes ago and goshhhhh... I am truly impressed with most of the blog that I'd 'trespassed'. You guys ladies can actually talk "anything about everything"!! Some are Short but Sweet.... funny... informative and bla bla bla... but most of all, it's all colorful, 'cute' and up-to date!! Seriously, I'm quite embarrass with my so called 'blog'... 

It's not that I don't have anything to share, it just that I'm too busy with ermmmm 'stuff' & I ACTUALLY FORGOT MY PASSWORD and I don't even think of reset it until this week (thanks to Hari Raya Holiday).

Now, I'm not so sure of which stories I should post first. Everything seem to come together at one time. Will figure it out later.. 

Anyway, would like to Wish all the Moslems a very Happy Hari Raya & Happy Independent Day dear Malaysian.

P/s: Good Night....


xoxo,
Shabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment