Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's been a while.......


Been busy lately...
I thought December will be the month for me to relax and enjoy my school holiday, but I am totally wrong...

Oh.... Just wanna share this with you all... I went for a shopping last 3 weeks ago and got myself a voucher for free Makeover & Photoshot session after spending RM60 above. Actually, we got 2 vouchers.

I thought it's gonna be a very simple passport photoshoting but it's not....

Here are some of the pictures.....

Flash...flashhhh..flassshhhhh...

 
I thought ........



But.... I was asked to do this and that....


I think that purple scarf doesn't suit me!!!!


The session filled up with lots of  funny moment but most of all, I've learnt more valuable experiences and lesson which I'm quite sure can be use in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment