Slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

BITTER SMILE...

Dear Diary....

I've been holding every inch of my sorrows with just a SMILE. I tried to cover up the sadness and disappointment with every strength that I have. In fact, I tried my best to SMILE, even when the f**kin' truth is I'm tryin' not to cry and the tears are blurring my vision. 

I tried my very best to hold my pains and I SMILE because that's the only shield I have to cover all my misery. Maybe you think I have nothing to worry, simply because I am 'HAPPY'. How I wish I can make you feels the indescribable pains inside of me. If only you have the gut to look into my eyes, you'll be surprise to see all the sadness that I'm dealing with.

Should I or should I not faking up all those SMILE again? 


P/S: Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows NOT...




XOXO
Emelda Shabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment